Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taiwan: It's a strawberry season!

Strawberry lovers should not miss this one!


It's a strawberry season here!
Why would you miss a good chance to taste fresh and sweet strawberries.

No matter where are you now in Taiwan -- get in a car and drive to Dahu!




There are bunches of strawberry fields here from Dahu and up on the mountain to Jiang Ma Yuen.
In January until March, strawberry fields can be spotted along the roadside in the flat patches among the peach and plum trees in the sloppy mountain. Picking the mouth-watering strawberry in the field is a breathtaking visual feast, with pink peach flowers and white plum blossoms stretching out from the tree branches to the spring sky all around you.


After writing about strawberry, now I have this song 'Strawberry Lover' in my head.

I wanna be a strawberry lover
Hot under cover
And rise in the fields
Reckless and free
High as no other
Strawberry lover
A sweetness revealed...


Well, it's my first time to pick up strawberries here. Since I am one of the strawberry lovers and where I live there is no place like this for me to pick up strawberries by myself so it's very special for me and hope it would be special for many of you too :)
There is a strawberry museum for you to explore. There are various menus made from strawberry for you to taste. And I bet it's something you might never try before.

Well, explaining about food, you cannot taste or smell from my blog anyway so why not come to try it here. Strawberries can be more than what you have imagined!





No comments:

Post a Comment